Do you want to create a stunning coming soon page for your new website? SeedProd boasts about being the #1 coming soon and maintenance mode plugin for WordPress. In this SeedProd review, we’ll examine their features to see if they’ve lived up to the hype.
About SeedProd Coming Soon Pro
With over 800,000 active installs, SeedProd is the most popular coming soon and maintenance mode plugin for WordPress. SeedProd makes it super easy to build a coming soon or maintenance page and lets you start collecting your visitors’ email address from day one.
In 2018, SeedProd has joined Awesome Motive Inc., the management company behind IsItWP, WPBeginner, and several popular WordPress plugins, such as OptinMonster, WPForms, MonsterInsights, etc.
Do You Really Need a Coming Soon Page?
If you’re wondering why you need a coming soon page, below are a few reasons that you need to check out.
1. Get People Excited:
Building a coming soon page is a great way to get people excited about your product or website that you’re about to launch. A coming soon plugin like SeedProd comes with a countdown timer, which enables you to show how many days it would take to launch the site.
2. Grow Your Email List from Day 1
Just because you simply launched a blog, doesn’t mean that your potential visitors would flock to it from day one. Essentially, you’ll need to connect with your target audience way before you launch the site. With a coming soon page, you can integrate an email newsletter and start growing your email list so you can keep in touch with your target audience.
3. Improve Your SEO
Before you jump start a site, Google highly recommends you put up a coming soon page because it helps improve your SEO.
SeedProd Review – A Quick Glance on Features & Addons
SeedProd comes with all essential features you could ever expect from a coming soon and maintenance plugin. Let’s take a look at its features and addons.
- Coming soon mode: Create a stunning coming soon page easily with just a few clicks
- Maintenance mode: Unlike a coming soon page, a maintenance page is usually enabled when your site is down for maintenance.
- Real-time editor: Just like WordPress Customizer, you can make real-time edits on your pages without switching back and forth between the editor and the preview page.
- Countdown timer / progress bar: Let your customers know how long it would take to launch your site.
- Optin form integration: Integrate your optin form with any popular email marketing tools, such as MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, Constant Contact and Campaign Monitor.
- 50+ themes: Want to start a coming soon page in a few minutes? All you have to do is choose from the extensive list of landing page themes and tweak it per your needs.
- Free 500,000+ background images: Get access to 500,000+ gorgeous background images from Unsplash.
- Popup contact form: Let your visitors get in touch with you by adding a popup contact form on your page alongside the email optin form.
- Urgency countdown: Create a sense of urgency by displaying a countdown timer for each user so as to encourage them to take the desired action, such as signing up for your newsletter.
- Custom 404 page: With intriguing designs, collect leads from your custom 404 pages.
- Notification bar: Grab your visitors’ attention by creating a sticky notification bar for announcement and call to actions with a countdown timer.
- Custom login page: Easily set up a custom login page for your WordPress site.
The Easiest Way to Activate a Coming Soon & Maintenance Page
SeedProd is a fully-fledged premium plugin for building a coming soon page. You can also find the free version of SeedProd in the WordPress plugin repository.
The free version lets you build a basic coming soon and maintenance pages. With the premium version, you can integrate the pages with your email marketing tool, add a popup contact form, choose from 50+ landing page themes, and more.
After installing and activating SeedProd Pro, you’ll be directed to the License page in which you can validate your license key, learn more about using SeedProd, and get started with the plugin.
Simply click on the Go to the Settings Page button in the license page. You’ll be directed to a page where you can enable coming soon or maintenance mode on your site.
Before you enable any mode, you might want to go to the page builder to see how the page would look like.
SeedProd is shipped with a real-time page builder, which looks similar to WordPress Customizer. All customization can be done on the page builder. Best of all, you don’t have to switch back and forth between the builder and preview page.
Here’re a few things you can do on the page builder.
Choose a Different Stock Background Image
Choose from 500,000+ stock background images on Unsplash. Once you chose an image, you can import it to your landing pages’ background instantly.
Add a Countdown Timer
You can specify the end date and instantly add a countdown timer to your page.
Basic Landing Page
If you want to build a basic custom landing page on your site, simply click on the Landing Pages tab from your SeedProd Settings page. Then, specify the URL slug you want for your landing page. Then, click Create Page.
Now you’ll be asked to specify the page’s name and select a theme.
After choosing a theme for your page, you’ll be sent to the real-time page builder where you can customize the page the way you want.
Pricing for SeedProd
SeedProd offers 4 different pricing plans, starting at $29.60 for the basic plan.
The Plus license allows you to use the site on 3 websites for $69.60 per year. For unlimited sites and complete features, you can purchase the Pro plan for $99.20 per year.
For lifetime updates and priority support, you can purchase the Ultimate license for $239.20 per year.
Our Verdict on Using SeedProd for Building a Coming Soon Page
Without a doubt, SeedProd is the #1 coming soon and maintenance mode plugin. You can also build a basic landing page with SeedProd.
The real-time page builder makes it super easy to customize your coming soon and maintenance page. The best thing is that you can make all the changes within that page and even preview it instantly.
We recommend SeedProd for users who want to build a coming soon, maintenance, and basic landing pages quickly and easily.
The post SeedProd Review – #1 Coming Soon Page Plugin Reviewed appeared first on IsItWP – WordPress Technology Lookup Tool.
What’s My SEO Score?
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.
- 6 Best Client Database and Customer Database Software - May 7, 2021
- 8 Best WordPress Firewall Plugins for Security & Protection - May 6, 2021
- 8 Highest Rated WordPress Themes in 2021 - May 4, 2021