Are you looking for the best email marketing software for your business?
Email marketing is an effective way to connect with your leads and grow your business. But no matter how good your strategy is, if the email marketing service you’re using fails to deliver or causes delays, it can impact your efforts.
There are plenty of email marketing services available and each one has something different to offer. Choosing the right one for your business will make a big difference in how well your emails perform.
Today, we’ll compare three of the most popular email marketing services to help you find the right one for your business. Let’s take a deep dive into Mailchimp vs Constant Contact vs AWeber.
What To Look for in a Good Email Marketing Tool?
We often get asked by users “Can’t I just use the most popular email service?”
That answer is easy: Nope!
Just because a service is popular doesn’t make it the best fit for you. A lot of your success with email marketing depends on your email marketing service. They are responsible for your emails being delivered to your subscribers.
And there are so many email marketing solutions available that it can be overwhelming to pick one.
So, here’s what you should ideally look for:
- A track record of fast deliveries without delays
- Bulk volume and scalability options
- Simple setup process to get started right away
- Seamless integrations to add it to your existing marketing set up
- Contacts manager to organize and build your email subscriber list
- User-friendly email builder with templates
Aside from that, you should be able to automate much of the process such as personalizing emails and targeting the right audience.
And don’t forget, support is an extremely important factor in deciding which email marketing service you choose. When you face issues, you should be able to get quick resolutions.
These are some of the most popular email providers on the market, so they’re a good place to start your research. Let’s dive in!
Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing services that has been growing fast! It’s taken its place in the market as the most beginner-friendly email marketing service.
When you sign up for Constant Contact, it asks you to choose your industry and previous email marketing experience. Then it gives you customized content and ideas based on that. So, right from the start, Constant Contact personalizes your experience and does everything it can to help you succeed.
It lets you easily manage and grow your subscriber list. Plus, it comes with tons of customizable templates along with a free image library that makes it easy to create emails in minutes.
At the same time, Constant Contact is packed with advanced features that let you take email marketing to new levels.
Here are some of the highlights we love about Constant Contact.
- It has an easy drag and drop builder with lots of templates to create emails.
- It lets you automate emails and create drip campaigns.
- You can add coupons, online donation links, surveys and polls, and more to your emails.
- It has a built-in marketing calendar so you can plan your campaigns within the same software.
- There are list-building tools to grow your subscriber base and keep it clean which means you can remove spam and abandoned accounts easily.
- You can import your contact list from other platforms.
- You can segment lists and send out targeted emails to maximize your open rates.
- It comes with analytics on email deliverability and open rates.
- A/B testing lets you easily optimize your email marketing results.
Support and Documentation
Constant Contact has one of the best support systems!
The support team is friendly and responsive. You can contact them through live chat and emails. There’s also a discussion forum where you can connect with other users.
Plus, there’s a ton of resources including training videos and webinars to learn more about email marketing using their tool. This is particularly great for small businesses, startups, and beginners.
Constant Contact seamlessly integrates with tools you already use. You can integrate with Google, Facebook, and Instagram ads to grow your leads.
It works with Salesforce and Outlook. You can also connect to popular eCommerce platforms to sell your products and accept online payments.
Plus, with Zapier integrations, you can connect to over 2,000 third-party apps.
Constant Contact doesn’t have a free plan, but they do have a 30-day trial period.
However, Constant Contact has a special offer for IsItWP users that lets you extend your trial to 60 days. This gives you plenty of time to learn the tool and see if it’s a right fit for you.
Constant Contact pricing is based on the size of your email list.
- $20/month – For 0 – 500 subscribers
- $45/month – For 501 – 2,500 subscribers
- $65/month – For 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers
- $95/month – For 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers
Whether you’re just getting started or you’re a pro, Constant Contact is a great email marketing solution.
AWeber is one of the oldest and still popular email marketing services. They don’t outsource email delivery and instead, handle everything from end-to-end. This ensures your emails are delivered and don’t end up in spam folders.
It has all the essential tools you need to make your email marketing efforts a success. Getting started is easy and it lets you create stunning emails to send out.
Here’s what we like about AWeber:
- It has a drag and drop builder to create emails without any coding knowledge required.
- It has a huge template library that’s free to use. These templates are designed to make your emails look awesome.
- You can automate email content creation from your latest blog posts.
- You can also automate and personalize email camapaigns.
- It gives you simple and meaningful analytics and reports. This gives you insights into your email performance, delivery rates, and open rates.
- The email designs are responsive so they look great on any device.
- It lets you easily manage your list and segment them to send out targetted campaigns.
Support and Documention
AWeber offers its users multiple ways to contact the support staff. You can use live chat and phone. Plus, it has a ticket-based system where you can send in an email and the team will get back to you.
There’s also a huge resource hub and knowledge base. You’ll find tutorials, guides, and videos to help you get the most out of AWeber.
AWeber offers plenty of integration options for all popular platforms like WordPress, Blogger, and Weebly. There’s also a long list of payment integrations such as PayPal, Stripe, DirectPay, and Chargify.
You can check out the entire list on the AWeber integration page.
AWeber adds a few extra steps to the email process which means it could take a little longer to create and send campaigns. However, this isn’t a serious issue that should discourage you from using the service.
There’s a free plan that lets you get started. It has limited features and lets you send emails to 500 subscribers. This is a great option if you’re just starting out.
To increase your subscriber limit, you’ll need a premium plan. Paid plans start at $16.15 per month and increase as your subscriber list grows.
Mailchimp is one of the most widely-used email marketing services because they offer a forever-free plan.
It’s packed with features to automate emails and convert visitors into subscribers and customers. It also has affordable pricing plans so businesses of all sizes can use this tool.
Here are the highlights of MailChimp.
- It comes with pre-built templates and readymade segments to create professional mails quickly.
- It has a user-friendly interface that’s easy to use even if you’re a beginner.
- Automate and personalize your messages so that they reach customers at the right time.
- Set custom triggers and schedules to send emails.
- It gives you data and insights to see what works best. It also offers recommendations on where you can improve.
Support and Documentation
Mailchimp offers 24/7 support through live chat, phone, and email.
They also have a lot of resources available on their site. You’ll find tutorials, how-to articles, latest marketing tips and best practices, and the like.
Mailchimp integrates with over 250 apps and tools.
Mailchimp has been a top email marketing service for many years. However, in recent times, more users have been unsubscribing from their service.
There are a couple of reasons to consider. Their support seems automated that sends generic messages most of time.
This means you’ll have to spend a lot of time archiving your unsubscribers regularly to make sure you don’t get charged for them.
We find this an unfair practice. Unsuspecting Mailchimp customers may be getting charged for subscribers that have opted out and don’t receive their emails anymore!
MailChimp offers different levels of pricing which makes their plans affordable for everyone.
There’s a forever free plan that includes 7 marketing channels, basic templates, marketing CRM, and 1-click automation.
The paid plans include
- Essential – Starting a $9.99/month for all email templates, A/B testing, custom branding, and 24/7 support.
- Standard – Starting at $14.99/month. Includes automation series, retargeting ads, custom templates, and advanced audience insights.
- Premium – Starting at $299/month, this plan includes advanced segmentation, unlimited seats, and role-based access, phone support, and multivariate testing.
Mailchimp is a great option for bloggers, small businesses, and startups. But remember, you’ll have to do a lot of manual work to keep your list clean so you don’t get charged unnecessarily.
Our Verdict: The Best Email Marketing Service
All three email marketing services in this list have great features. If we had to choose between Mailchimp vs Constant Contact vs AWeber, we love Constant Contact for all it has to offer.
It has an easy to use platform with powerful features. It comes with unmatched support and fair pricing. Plus, they’ve maintained a very high delivery rate.
Our next choice would be AWeber. The service has been around for a long time and they’ve kept up their delivery rates. Overall, they have everything you need to run a successful email marketing campaign.
We hope this comparison has helped you find the right email marketing service for your site. You might also want to see our comparison of the must-have WordPress plugins and the Best Lead Generation Plugins for WordPress.
These tools can help build your email subscriber list and grow your business.
The post AWeber vs Mailchimp vs Constant Contact: Which is the Best? appeared first on IsItWP – Free WordPress Theme Detector.
What’s My SEO Score?
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.
- How to Sell on WordPress with PayPal - September 20, 2021
- AWeber Review 2021: Is AWeber Any Good for Email Marketing? - September 17, 2021
- How to Set Up Google Webmaster Tools for WordPress - September 14, 2021