Are you looking for a WordPress lead generation plugin to grow your email list and improve your sign up rate? If you want to skyrocket your email list and take your business to next level, then you need to use a WordPress lead generation solution on your website.
In this article, we’ll compare some of the best WordPress lead generation plugins and help you identify which one is the perfect fit for your needs.
Why Use a WordPress Lead Generation Plugin?
Your optin form is the most important element that can make or break your email marketing. Although every email marketing service allows you to create optin forms on your site, they typically look too generic and fail to grab the attention of your website visitors.
To create an eye-catching form that converts, you need to use a WordPress lead generation plugin on your site.
A few more benefits of using a WordPress lead generation plugin are:
- Multiple optin types: a good lead generation plugin allows you to create multiple optin types optimized for conversions such as lightbox popups, floating bar, full screen welcome mats, scroll boxes, and more.
- Targeting options: Bombarding your visitors with popups can be frustrating. With the right targeting options, you can show popups and forms to the right user at the right time.
- Easy integration: A good lead generation solution seamlessly integrates with all the major email marketing services.
Let’s take a look at some of the best WordPress lead generation solutions in the market that help you transform your website into a lead generation machine.
OptinMonster is the most powerful lead generation solution in the world. It comes with high-performing pre-built templates that are proven to convert your visitors into leads and customers. You can choose the perfect campaign type that easily grabs your visitors’ attention, like lightbox popup, floating bar, full-screen welcome mat and more.
With its powerful targeting and segmentation engine, you can show personalized message to every individual visitor on your site based on their geographic location, referral source, the page or section of your site and more.
Some key features of OptinMonster are:
- Exit-intent Technology: Recover abandoning visitors into leads by showing customized campaigns to your visitors at the precise moment they are about to leave.
- Onsite Retargeting: Create special offers targeting repeat visitors based on their previous interactions on your site.
- Onsite Followup Campaigns: Followup your visitors with triggered campaigns based on visitor interactions.
- Cookie retargeting: Create custom browser cookies based on your customers’ demographics data like age, gender, location and then show highly targeted campaigns to drive conversions.
OptinMonster seamlessly integrates with all major email marketing services. A free connector plugin is available to download from the WordPress plugin repository that lets you easily embed your OptinMonster forms.
WPForms is the most beginner friendly contact form plugin in the market. It allows you to easily grow your email list by connecting your WordPress forms with your favorite email marketing tools.
With its powerful drag and drop builder, you can easily create an amazing form in just a few minutes without touching a single line of code. All forms you create will be 100% responsive meaning they work great on mobile, tablets and desktops.
Some ways WPForms allow you to grow your email list are:
- Easy integration: Connect your WordPress forms easily with your favorite email marketing tool including AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse, Constant Contact and Campaign Monitor.
- Easy form creation: Once you connect your form to your email marketing tool, you can create your lead generation forms right from your WordPress dashboard. No need to log into your email marketing service.
- Add an email signup checkbox: With smart conditional logic, add a checkbox to your contact forms. If a user selects it, you can automatically add them to your list without having them to complete another form.
- Reduce form abandonment: WPForms allows you to capture partial form entries, even if a visitor doesn’t fill out your form completely. You can then follow up with those interested leads and turn them into customers.
- And many more…
Want to start with the free version instead? Try WPForms Lite.
Note: WPForms is our #1 ranked WordPress contact form plugin.
Thrive Leads is an optin form builder plugin that allows you to grow your email list on your website.
Thrive Leads comes with a simple drag and drop editor to create optin forms. It allows you to create different types of optin forms, like popup lightbox, sticky horizontal forms, 2-step optin forms and more.
It also offers basic targeting and A/B testing feature to to drive more conversions on your WordPress website. Compared to OptinMonster, the targeting options are limited. Since it is built as a WordPress plugin, it can significantly slow down your website depending on your shared hosting environment and WordPress setup.
Elegant Themes Bloom is another WordPress plugin that helps you create beautiful optin forms to grow your email list. With over 100 built-in templates and 6 display types, you can customize your optin forms easily.
Optin forms can be easily created by connecting your forms with 16 different email marketing services. All forms are responsive and retina-ready, meaning your forms are easily readable across all devices including mobile, tablet and desktops.
Similar to Thrive Leads, Bloom is also built as a WordPress plugin, so it may have an impact on your website’s performance based on your hosting environment and WordPress setup. Some powerful features like OptinMonster’s exit-intent are not available in Bloom.
Optin Forms is the free WordPress lead generation plugin that allows you to create simple optin forms on your website.
It comes bundled with 5 customizable form designs and allows you to change all texts, fonts and font sizes. It works will major email marketing services like AWeber, iContact, MailChimp, GetResponse, Madmimi, Interspire Email Marketing, and ConvertKit.
If you don’t have a budget for a WordPress lead generation plugin, Optin Forms might be the right solution for you.
MailChimp is the leading email marketing service that allows you to grow your email for free up to 2000 subscribers. With the MailChimp for WordPress plugin, you can add more subscribers to your MailChimp email list from your WordPress website with ease. This is not an official MailChimp plugin. It’s built by a WordPress plugin company known as ibericode.
You can create basic optin forms or integrate with any other forms on your site, like your comment, contact or checkout forms.
There are many free and premium addons like MailChimp Top Bar, MailChimp Activity, MailChimp User Sync, Captcha and more.
If you’re a MailChimp user looking for a free WordPress plugin to build basic WordPress forms with MailChimp, then this plugin could be the right choice.
LiveChat allows you to add a quick chat box on your website and start talking with your potential leads.
LiveChat might be the right solution for you if you want to ask your potential leads and customers about what keeps them from converting. This way you can provide necessary assistance to the needy and convert them into customers.
In most cases, issues are resolved on the spot. However, LiveChat also allows you to integrate with your favorite email marketing tools, so you can add your potential leads into subscribers and follow up with them if they need further assistance.
Which is the Best Lead Generation Plugin for WordPress
After our comparison, it’s evident that OptinMonster is the best lead generation plugin to grow your email list. It comes with all the features you can ever expect from a lead generation solution.
Whether you have an eCommerce site, business website, or a simple blog, you’ll find it immensely helpful to convert your abandoning visitors into email subscribers.
OptinMonster is a standalone product that works on every website, whether it’s a WordPress blog, Shopify store, HTML page and more.
If you’re looking for a WordPress specific solution that allows you to connect your forms with your email marketing service, then you can use WPForms. With WPForms, you can even display a checkbox on your contact forms. Upon selection, users will be automatically added to your email list without having to submit another form.
We hope this article helped you find the best WordPress lead generation plugin for your site.
The post 7 Best WordPress Lead Generation Plugins Compared (2018) appeared first on IsItWP – WordPress Technology Lookup Tool.
What’s My SEO Score?
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.
- 6 Best WordPress Accessibility Plugins for 2021 (Compared) - February 17, 2021
- Advanced Coupons Review: Make Smart WooCommerce Coupons in 2021 - February 16, 2021
- How to Alert Your Customers of a Price Drop in WooCommerce - February 15, 2021